Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!!

The hostess with the mostess (this woman never stops!)

Peg and Lawton

belly bump


Dad and Trey

Family Picture (look at sweet Belle!)

Trey and Katie



Cat's 30th Birthday Dinner


Brian and I just got back to Greenville today from spending Christmas in Chapin with our sweet and loving families. Our time in Chapin always seems to go by quickly, and this Christmas was certainly no exception since I don't think anyone ever really sat down to relax (but the craziness is all worth it!). Being home this Christmas made me even more grateful for all our Christmas traditions and I'm looking forward to passing them along to our little baby boy. :)

(The pictures above are from Sunday when we had friends and family over for an oyster roast and some chili. Some stayed around to also watch the Tigers win their bowl game. Go Tigers!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment