We've had a busy couple of weeks! Since my last post, we have attended our final two educational classes - breastfeeding and a day long childbirth preparation class. They thankfully weren't as painful as I envisioned and I actually do feel a little less anxious about everything now that I know more about what to expect. We also traveled to Chattanooga, TN a few weekends ago with Lawton and Peg and met up with Mom, Dad, Trey and Katie for a fun-filled (and quick) trip. Trey and Katie were in town from Spokane, WA for Trey's interview with UTC's Physical Therapy school - and I'm so HAPPY to announce that he was accepted and they are moving to TN this summer!!! We are all really looking forward to having them within driving distance for a while!
We only have about 7 more weeks until we meet Mason! I received an additional ultrasound at my 30+ week appointment and was able to see our sweet boy again! :) He is still measuring great, but during the US we discovered that he was breech. However, at my 32+ week appointment yesterday the doctor was pretty confident that Mason has already turned. YAY! Of course, even if he hasn't, I've been told that I don't need to be concerned about his position until about week 37. We also learned on Saturday that 95% of the time all babies turn during those last few weeks.
As each day passes, I'm learning more and more that I need to ask for help to do a few things ... like painting my toe nails! Brian was the lucky one chosen for this task on Saturday night (and he did a great job!) so I could wear my open toe heels to Katie's 30th birthday party. I'm looking forward to hopefully getting a (much needed) pedicure this week.
I hope everyone is doing well and thank you all so much for all of your sweet comments!
Love you bunches!

Okay seriously I don't believe you have a baby in there! You are so little and cute! Wish you lived closer still but so glad you are good at posting on here so we can keep up on all your excitement!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Belle! She is going to be such a good big sis :)
ReplyDeleteI second Cari! Love your updates and miss you and Brian and Belle!
ReplyDelete