Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring showers bring ...

The Hostesses with the Mostesses!!: Mrs. Kathy, Mrs. Trish, Mrs. Harriett, Mrs. Pam, and my mom and Brian's mom

Mom and Peg

My Aunt Fran and Cousin Ashley gave me this beautiful moses basket and stand

My Aunt Patsy gave me this adorable outfit with sailboats on it

These are supposed to be the best little socks

Cute burp cloths with Mason's name on them (crazy fingers)!

Brian and I had such a great weekend in Chapin last weekend! On Saturday (also the first day of SPRING!!!), our Chapin and Marion friends threw us a beautiful shower and brunch. We are so thankful to have such wonderful friends!! Some traveled far to spend the morning with us and all had a billion things going on that weekend and we are so appreciative to everyone who hosted and attended! The hostesses gave Mason a beautiful sterling silver christening cup for his baptism. Such a special gift! And, he can also use it on top of his wedding cake one day to hold flowers, etc. Again, thank you to everyone who made this day extra special! I love you!

After the shower Brian and I went into Columbia to visit with Evelyn and Darren and meet their three week old little boy McClain. McClain is the CUTEST little man and I couldn't get enough of him!! Evelyn and Darren are already amazing parents and it was so great to see and catch up with them. McClain and Mason are going to be best buds and Clemson Tigers! :)

We now have five more weeks til our due date!! I think we have a few more little items to check off our list and then I hope to enjoy the last month relaxing with Brian and Belle. :) We had a doctors appointment yesterday and Mason is doing great and measuring right on schedule. According to the book, his tiny little fingernails have reached the tip of his fingers and his brain is continuing to develop at a "mind-boggling" pace!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey I think you are the cutest pregnant person of all time! You look so great! And what awesome gifts - I love those little burp cloths!

    ReplyDelete