Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Mason's Baptism

Mason was baptized today at Westminster Presbyterian Church and I honestly couldn't have asked for a more special and beautiful day. Thank you so much to our families who traveled to Greenville to share in this moment with us - we appreciate it so much! We love you!

And, Mason didn't cry! I think he may have made his new funny face while we were up at the front of the church (he has this new face he makes that looks like an old man without any teeth), but other than that he did great! He was wonderful! :)

All dressed up before church

Such a handsome little man! Look at those cute knees!

Mason is wearing the same shoes that both Trey and Lawton wore when they were baptized. However, he was not able to wear the same outfit - it was too small for my chunky monkey! :) The bib (which has a stitched cross on it) was a gift to Mason from his Great Granddad, Nick.

I think Mason's over all this picture taking!


The Donlans

The Nichols


No comments:

Post a Comment