On Saturday, Mason and I drove to Irmo to visit with Shaili (who is here on a quick trip from London). Her parents were so sweet to host us and all the kiddos! I LOVE that Mason and Shaili finally got to meet :). And, we also had a big playdate with Evelyn and McClain (7 mos), Lee and Braxton (4 mos), Lindsay and Connor (7 mos), and Missy, Laura (2 1/2) and Claire (3 mos). It was so much fun, but with all the craziness I didn't get to spend much quality time with Shaili, especially since Mason was a bit overdue for a nap (you'll see in the last pictures). But, as always, it was SO GREAT to see her and I can't wait to see her again soon!
We spent the rest of the weekend at Greenville's Children's Museum (Mason was wide-eyed watching all the "big" kids run around), visiting with Gran Ann, keeping the crib room nursery at church (I think Mason thought it was fun for us to be in the nursery with him today!) and at a friends 1st birthday party (where Mason played with balloons and giggled at bubbles, especially when they popped on him). It was another great weekend!

Mason was tickled at school on Tuesday!

Clockwise: Braxton (4 mos), Mason (5 mos), McClain (7 mos)




Claire (3 mos) joined the boys!

Conner (7 mos) decided to join the craziness! The lens on my camera did not allow me to zoom in and out so this was all I could get in the picture from where I was standing.

Attempting to get a picture of all the munchkins on the couch

And, I think Mason has just about had enough ...

Yep. We left shortly after this picture and Mason had fallen asleep before we even got out of Shaili's neighborhood.
(As you can see, I didn't take many pictures of all the girls ... if anyone else did, I'll make sure to post them as soon as I get my hands on them!)
No comments:
Post a Comment