My husband and I recently moved back to sweet ol’ South Carolina last year and are happy to be home! This site will be all about our life and adventures – mostly with stories of our amazing family and friends, Belle (our crazy dog), travels, our love for Clemson, and things I like or find humorous. Our life has been busy and full. We are so blessed with an amazing family and the best friends in the world and I love, love, love them all with everything in me. I can’t wait to share our life with you!
Sweet Pumpkin and Apple Soup
-
*Sweet Pumpkin and Apple Soup*
*Ingredients*
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 large tart apples (like Ginger Gold), peeled and cho...
Family of Four
-
It's been a while since my last post, and I bet you can guess why!
The day before Hayes was born! Last belly shot :)
Hayes Harrison Koch, born February 8...
Quintessentially Utah
-
Four recent things I've noticed that will always remind me of Utah:
Every patriotic holiday in our neighborhood, American flags line the
streets in front o...
Easter Egg Hunt
-
We went to Wofford on Sunday for an Easter Egg Hunt. It was great! The
weather was perfect, both boys were good (even with minimal napping) and
Aunt Heathe...
38 week appointmen
-
Today I went in for my 38 week appointment. Braxton is still doing well
(strong heartbeat) and is still squirming around in there. I have been
feeling mo...
Terrific Kid!
-
SJCA monthly names two children from each Elementary Class that fits a
characteristic word that was chosen by the faculty. The
March word was "friendly". Gu...
Spring is in the air!
-
February and March have flown by! I started a new job and have been
training full time. I am amazed how there is never enough time.......and I
thought that...
No comments:
Post a Comment