Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

30 Weeks

30 weeks


Snow at my parent's house, love the blue sky!


As much as I'm ready to say goodbye to winter weather (and hellooooo to spring and summer!), I have to admit that I enjoyed all the excitement the snow brought to South Carolina last weekend. Everyone from Greenville to Charleston saw a little bit. This pregnant lady enjoyed it from the comfort of her couch with a cup of hot chocolate. Of course, if it snows next year I might be out throwing snowballs and building snowmen until I can't feel my fingers anymore. One thing I do love about South Carolina weather is that one day you'll have snow and the next day the sky will be bright blue and the temperature will be pretty much perfect, well, perfect for winter weather in the South. Here today, gone tomorrow.

In baby news, I'm beginning to visit the doctor every two weeks now. We had a small scheduling conflict so I'll be meeting with her on Monday, which would make it about 2 1/2 weeks this time. Because of that, I don't have too much to update this week. Baby D continues to be active and I'm still feeling really great. I haven't been sleeping very well for most of the pregnancy so I try to catch a few zzz's here and there, but all in all we're doing well.

Since we are close to finishing up the nursery, Brian is worried that I may go through withdrawals soon now that UPS won't be coming to our house every week to drop off packages. And, I'm worried that he may be right. I really have loved seeing that brown truck come down the street with items for our little man's room. We received our stroller yesterday and our car seat arrived today ... and three packages tomorrow!!

I wonder how far out we need to install the car seat?

3 comments:

  1. Cute, tiny belly! Love your UPS comment because the mail and package deliveries are the highlight of my day. You can always start ordering things for yourself so you don't have to go through withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute. And, look so cute! I love this post.

    ReplyDelete